Verified Reviewer

I purchased a Whirlpool - 5.1 Cu. Ft.

Freestanding Gas Range but encountered two problems afterwards:

1) I received the black gas stove model #WFG320M0BB2 instead of the Stainless model #WFG320M0BS. I intentionally purchased the stainless steel model to match my other appliances.

2) Although it's an open box item but it's supposed to be in an excellent condition, however, the stove has a big dent on the right bottom side of the stove which can't be pushed back out. Also, the metal rack bar underneath the stove was dent and fell off because of missing screws.

It was my fault for not inspecting the stove at the store because it was all wrapped up and if I unwrap everything, then it would be hard for me to put the stove into my car. I have made many purchases from Best Buy before and never had any major concerns, so I thought I could trust Best Buy.

I no longer can't return the stove because I already spent money for the contractor to install it. What I am asking is that you could please give me a price adjustment for this stove due to wrong model and condition. I can provide photos at your request.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and hope you can do something for me. Have a good day.

User's recommendation: Do check the item if you are purchasing a large appliance.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: 125 18th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310