I bought a protector cover for my ipod.After reading directions.

I tried to put the protector on my ipod. The directions indicated you use the cloth provided. When I did so it left a smudge on the adhesive side of the protector. I tried to return the kit.

They would not exchange and I had to purchase another one. I am out $30.00 and still not sure I will be able to install it correctly. They offered no assistance.

This is not good customer service and I am very diappointed.I have purchased many items from Best Buy and this is the first time I have been displeased with my service.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

If you purchased a zagg sheild, register it online.Send an email or call zagg that it has not been installed correctly.

They will send you a new one and you send the old one.This does not happen every time but its worth a shot.

They aren't going to take a $30 loss because you're too retarded to use a screen protector correctly.

Do Not Buy Televisions Manufactured by SAMSUNG, Sold By BEST BUY! Best Buy "I bought a SAMSUNG television from BESTBUY online and when I opened it, the screen was cracked. When I went to BESTBUY to return it (with the receipt), I..." Read more Ongoing problem with Best Buy and Samsung Best Buy "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..." Read more Best Buy - Frigidaire Atfb6700F Front Load Washing Machine Review from Eastpointe, Michigan Best Buy "I had purchased a washing machine from Best Buy Allen Park, I had it delivered and installed in October 2009, it was messing up in 2012 and it recently started..." Read more Best Buy dishwasher installation problems Austin, TX Best Buy "I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property. When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more