Horrible service on the 888 national number, at store the sales employees, customer service are horrible. they will do whatever it takes to avoid accepting a return and to sell you an extended warranty, tv set-up (for $ 550.00). called about getting someone to the house on warranty, no call back. never deal with best buy.

the salespeople at the store spoke very badly about the sales reps. on the 888 number. they had every excuse in the book. i felt as if i was being lied to and manipulated into a larger purchase due to their inability to find the tv that i ordered and paid for. Never deal with best buy.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best Buy Samsung Electronics Tv Review from Chicago, Illinois Best Buy "Purchased the unit a month ago. Purchased extended warranty. While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines...." Read more Best Buy - Refrigerator Delivery never showed up TWICE Best Buy "On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order...." Read more Best Buy a joke #dontwastemoneyonprotection Best Buy "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..." Read more Best Buy - Sharp Cd-dh950p Speaker System Review from Hillsboro, Oregon Best Buy "Best buy is a horrible place. MY 1st expierence with them was in the store. I wanted to purchase an item they had on the shelf. They wouldnt sell it..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more