I bought a TV from Best Buy (online). Three of four times, I got the confirmation phone call for next day delivery and waited at home, but no one came. Only one time, right before the delivery time, I saw an email stating that the delivery has been re-scheduled. The forth time, the truck came but no TV. It was a scheduling mistake. I then called the customer service and complained. After a lot of arguing, the customer service agent agreed to sell me another TV with the same price. After that, I called Best Buy to make sure they won't deliver an open-box TV (that costs 300 dollars less). The customer service person told me that they won't. Another day of waiting, the truck arrived. It was an open-box TV being delivered.

Best Buy has the worst costumer service in the world. Besides, it cheats and lies all the time. If you call the customer service, don't expect them to keep their word. They never bother to record what they have said. Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that in one phone call during my complain, the customer service agent told me to wait for her to find a TV for me. She never returned to the phone. In addition, after I bought the new TV, I never received the conformation through email as they promised. The entire online operation is a mess. I wrote to Best Buy several times and never got any answer. Don't bother buying a TV from Best Buy online.

John

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Best Buy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Sears that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Best Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

All t.v.s are opened and inspected at the warehouse to confirm you are not getting a broken tv so you dont have the hassle of waiting AGAIN....