We ordered a gas dryer over the phone.The rep told me a delivery date in 5 days, and said free install.

On the date of delivery, I hadn't heard from them, and called them up.

They tell me that the delivery isn't scheduled for another 3 weeks! After being transferred, cut off, etc. I spoke to 8 customer reps within a half hour. During that time, I realized that the install wouldn't have been free either.

Do NOT trust this company!!

The salespeople lie to get their commissions.I ended up canceling our order and will not buy from them again!!

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

"Typical "consumer" thinks everything revolves around him. People work these stores and people like you make hardworking peoples lives a living ***."

Uhh, yes if I'm a consumer and told that it will be delivered on a certain day, and change my schedule to be home, then yes, I do believe that I deserve to be told if it's NOT coming! Is it too much to ask that I get a phone call that my delivery won't happen so I can go on with my day??

"Salespeople lie? Talk to the manager. Find another store. Do your homework before you shop." Of course I do my homework, but how does this help if salespeople lie and give me wrong info?? And I did talk to a supposed manager on the phone who was no help - just reinforced the fact that BB has terrible customer service. The homework I should I have done is to read all the terrible reviews on BB before purchasing anythng.

So, if salespeople don't make commissions, then the fact is, they just give out wrong information - not sure if this is any better...

I worked at a best buy for four years, and I never got my commission. In fact, I loved my job.

Anoon- "disserved by black men"?

You're quite a prejudiced ***, no?

Don't rely on someone else to help you get the best deal you can.

Or continue futiley complaining online or leaving verbose posts like Anoon.

yeah it was a *** god awful company to work for and the ceo disserves to be rapped by black men

You realize that they *don't* make commission, correct?