Forest Lake, Minnesota

Will never go to Best Buy again. Do not purchase appliances from them.

I purchased washer and dryer in October. December 15 and dryer still not connected. First dryer did not fit, was told in the store it would. Delivery team told me to order a different dryer and also buy a flexible vent hose with 2 clamps, that's all you need, which they do not sell, their vent kit would not work.

I ordered 2nd dryer and bought flexible vent hose. 2nd dryer was delivered and fit in space, BUT this delivery team told me the flexible vent hose needed an elbow to be hooked up, which the first team never mentioned, and also now they are telling me the vent kit that Best Buy sells would work and I don't need the flexible one! Of course thy didn't have an extra kit on the truck so I had to order the vent kit and schedule another delivery day a week later after I took the day off for the delivery today. They said they couldn't squeeze in a 10 minute stop for tomorrow (Sunday) when I'm off, their schedule was full!

What kind of customer service is this??

Had my money since October and dryer not installed!!! Goodbye Best Buy, will NEVER go there again!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Dryer Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments