I have spent a great deal of time in finding a computer and was ecstatic to find that it was in your stores. only to find out that it wasn't and I had to order it from you on line. which was find. four credit cards later I find out only after I called a store that it wasn't your web site but another. yet I was going through the best buy web site. when I called the number that the store had given to me for the web site I found the company didn't have the laptop had nothing to do with the ordering just the shipping and was very adamant that it was a best buy issues and has nothing to do with them. That if they best buy had the laptop on line then they had it to ship. once I told them for the fifth time that best buy didn't have it any more, the company I was talking to could. sell me the laptop but for fifteen hundred more with out a warranty.

,600 Sale!

On top of all of this I find out that best buy did charge my credit card for the amount for a laptop that you don't even sell or have in the store. I had to call the credit card company and go through a hour of explaining what had happened to cancel out the charge. how can you as a company charge for a laptop that you don't sell or have control over?!

I have never run into such a problem all around and am extremely disappointed in the store and who they meaning best buy does business with. due to this issue I will be telling my friends and family what has happened as well as on your online review. I hope this is a problem that will be fixed soon.

I nor my family will ever visit or buy from this store again. I will also be deleting my online account and rewards program. these practices that you have put into place is extremely disappointing and worrisome.

I have just got an email from them telling me that the laptop I wanted was in stock. however after calling it isn't.

I had to go to another company for the laptop. It was four hundred dollars cheaper and was expedited for free.

Never buy anything from here.

Review about: Best Buy Deal.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments