Rochester, New York

Bought $2600 worth of TV and other paraphernalia in early February with a delivery date of 4 March. That gave me time to order the rest of my surround sound components from Crutchfield, where I should have bought the TV from as well!

But didn't. In 3 days Crutchfield had my new tuner, power amp and Apple TV at my front door. Now I'm ready for the TV, so I called Best Buy to change the delivery date. I spent 1 hour on the phone trying to reach anybody and not one person answered!

The next day I called again; 1 hour on the phone and not one person answered! I was hot! Got dressed and drove to the store and found a dozen employees wondering around doing nothing and finally got one of them to help me. He couldn't make the computer change the delivery date, so he got his supervisor; she couldn't either.

Eventually, they figured it out, but understandably, the delivery window has changed and now I won't get the TV for a week! I'd have canceled the order on the spot, but it would have taken Crutchfield about the same amount of time to send me the same TV, so I didn't.

Should I have any problems with this thing, I can only imagine what nightmares lay in store for me. Best Buy - I can't wait to cancel this purchase and you've seen the last of me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Best Buy Cons: Attitude of phone support, No service after the sale.

• Best Buy Customer Service