1.8

I have called them 7 different times for the same issue.Why 7?

They have hung up on me 4 of the 7 times and at least half were rude. I had to reexplain myself for 2 hours over and over again. I was not rude whatsoever, but I did not hold back my feelings on followup calls after being hung up on as it is normal to be frustrated about it. My simple issue was never resolved (it was a return).

They lost me forever.

I will never go back nor recommend anybody purchase from them.They seriously need to reexamine their entire customer service department.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of run around and service issues not resolved. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of best buy staff. Best Buy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned best buy staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Buy. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments