Ordered a dishwasher for delivery and pick up of old one. Dishwasher was not delivered, driver called and said he was coming to my home next for a scheduled service.

I told him he was supposed to be delivering a dishwasher, he said he didn't have one and I'd have to call Best Buy. I've spent 2 to 2 and a half hours over 3 days on the phone trying to resolve the issue and Best Buy won't even correct the status and let me cancel the order and get my money back. And worse yet, I was told the driver lied about why they didn't come to my home saying the old dishwasher to be picked up wasn't ready, which we never discussed when he called and it WAS uninstalled and sitting in my garage. LYING, No One to help sort out the problem, having to retell the story over and over, not getting called back when promised and still unable to cancel the order 3 days later!

HORRIBLE! Don't buy anything from Best Buy; I never will again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Comments

Exact same experience as you, sitting on the phone, explaining over and over, no one ever calls back or follows up. Kept my money too since appliance was lost in delivery. Stay away from anything purchased at BB that needs to be delivered.

Best Buy Reviews