5.0

Purchased a Garmin Vivosmart HR from Best Buy.Salesperson insisted the Regular size would fit my wrist, they sells lots of them everyday.

I explained that I have XXL Hands. I bought it wore it for a few days and it doesn't fit. I called to exchange the fitness band. Best Buy does not stock the X-Large fitness bands in any store.

They have to be custom ordered. That's why the saleperson insisted it would fit. Best Buy will not exchange the band unless I bring this one into the store or pay for a new band. I don't live in the same town.

This is very incoinvenent for me. I contacted customer support and got the same response. I suggested that they order the correct size band and I can exchange when it come in.

They said absolutely not.Worst Customer Service!

Best Buy and Garmin will no longer get my money!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of garmin vivosmart activity tracker from Best Buy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Best Buy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Buy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments