Arnold, Maryland

Stay away from the Best Buy store in Annapolis, MD!My husband and I purchased a 50" Sharp TV two days ago.

We just had an opportunity to open up the box and get it set up today. As we were pulling it out of the box, we noticed huge horizontal cracks in the upper right part of the screen.

My husband got in the car to drive down and exchange it. I thought this would be an easy task, especially since we are both longtime customers of Best Buy. To our surprise, this was not the case at all!!!

The manager would not take it back because it was beyond a 24 hour return period. Really??? It wasn't even 48 hours since we purchased it. We wasted time on the phone with Best Buy corporate as well and were directed back to the Annapolis store.

Buyers beware!

Have the sales rep open up the TV box in the store so you know you are purchasing an uncracked TV.I will NEVER shop at Best Buy again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Unhappy-customer2015 stated that there is a room for improvement of no service after the sale. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sharp 50-inch tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Best Buy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sharp 50-inch tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Buy. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Oh yes.Best Buy is known for its excellent customer service.

Huh.I wonder why people stop shopping there.