This store in Manahawkin NJ has the worst customer service. that I ever experienced. When a customer returns merechandise they do not check the product and just put it back on the shelves. I bought a Pro 9000 webcam and when I got home the disk was missing and the usb cable was undone. When I came back to complain and get a new box they all thought it was a joke. Most of them snickered and laughed when I told them how unprofessional it was to put the returned merchandise back onto the shelves. The Manager tried to blame the manufacturer, that it was shipped that way. Bull!! I tried to write the review but they would not post it. I will never shop there.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

yo seriously man, you obviously bought an open used item, obviously u saw that this price was 10 dollars cheaper then the other one and decided to be a cheap ***.OPEN MEANS MISSING STUFF, use ur head and spend an extra ten bucks on buying the newer one.

instead of complaining about how cheap your life is.

use ur *** head and realise you bought an open item thinking ur special cuz its cheap.***