561 Boardman Poland Rd, Boardman, OH 44512, USA
2.6

Worst company and very poor customer service. I had a bad experience in March 2018 that took 3 months to resolve and Verizon had to do it because Best Buy doesn't care about its customers.

I knew better than to go back...

but here i did anyway in August. Was given bad information to sign up for a Best Buy credit card. Told I could use the rewards on my bill. Not true.

No one can do anything about it. Customer service said to go back to the store and confront the associate who told me the wrong info! Three agents told me to do this! I never would have opened their credit card and taken a hit on my credit report to get a rewards certificate that I have to spend in their store!

I have other cards that offer interest free financing. And there is nothing in that store that I want or need to spend their bogus rewards on!

Customer service phone system is terrible. Can't hardly hear them. Have to be transferred several times to get to the "right" agent.

There's no such thing as a supervisor that you can speak to.

They said I can just return the item but store won't take it back because it's been over 15 days. I'll never ever ever buy anything from them again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Comments