Sacramento, California

I got the run around from them saying that my Samsung tablet had faulty software and they can't do anything. I asked how much to fix it.

They said they couldn't. So if I had have bought their Geek Squad Plan, they would have only be able to make the phone calls that we have. Their employee told a manager that I needed to see him. Waited an hour.

So I stood in the middle of the store with my loud voice and got one in a minute. We made phone calls today on our own.

Apparently Samsung Galaxy 10.1 is having a problem with google movie play.

• American novels
  • Korean horror

Comments

Mike_mn

Did you run the tablets built in Samsung update facility, which will check if any updates are available AND install them? They often have updates for these types of issues.

Did you reset the Tablet back to factory?

Did you assume the 70 days return policy did not apply to you?

The reason you waited an hour for the manager is because he didn't think repeating what his employees already told you wasn't as big of a priority as running a store. The store's policy is very clear: If you don't buy the extra warranty, you have 15 days to return it.

Beyond that, it's between you and the manufacturer. It's not that hard to understand.

@Simon

Very true.. 15 day return policy is very clear!

So you blame best buy for a software problem? They also helped you in a minute because yelling like a child is not what adults do. They probably thought you were retarded.