Purchased on Sept.27,2010 at Best Buy, Victoria, Texas...Oven would not heat properly at temp.you set for baking.

Technicians have been out 5 times since then & tells me everything is working fine..Took pictures of food baked to prove it was still raw in middle, overdone on edges in front & not cooked enough on back of food..Asked for a new range,but was told no from Whirlpool mfg., but range is still under warranty..Will charge for any other service call..changed control board, sensor and still not baking properly. When setting temperature at required setting for that food, it is not baking at the temperature that was set.

Also talked with Best Buy and they will not do anything either.No more Best Buy or Whirlpool in my home!!!

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Hi my name is Kyle and I am a representative of Whirlpool.I am sorry to learn of the issue you are having with your Whirlpool appliances.

If there is anything that I can do please reach out to me via Facebook (Whirlpool) or Twitter (WhirlpoolCare).Or contact us directly via e-mail NAR_Customer_Solutions@Whirlpool.com.