On Line Orders for Best Buy Not Correct

I've done 2 on line orders with your "company". I have to say both have been bad experiences. First - Bought an on line Toshiba satellite laptop on line and arranged on line to have it shipped to my local store. After completing the order, it showed the store pick up was a store 3 hours away. I picked my local store in Charleston WV and it diverted the order to Christiansburg VA. I called to fix the problem. I was promptly transferred to a dead end. Called back and finally got a helpful person who tried to change order to may local store. It also changed his option to Christiansburg VA so he changed the order to ship to my office address. Next day checked my credit card was charged $20.00 more than what I agreed to pay. I called AGAIN and got a credit to my credit card, but not for the tax that was charged for the $20.00. Finally said screw it. This Monday 12/02/13 I ordered an IPod Touch for my son's birthday party on 12/08/13. I paid for expedited shipping and was assured this would be here no later than Thursday 12/05/13. Best Buy sent an e-mail to me on Tuesday 12/03/13 saying item was "shipped". I checked the tracking number through the UPS site and guess what? Here's what the UPS site is showing the status of the order -A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. The order is not shipped. It's sitting in one of your warehouses somewhere as of today 12/04/13.
Review