I went to a Best Buy store this morning at 9:30, and I waited outside in the rain to be the first in line to pre order the iphone 6+.It turned out that Best Buy is not doing pre orders for the plus yet..

The employees did not even know what they were doing and told me to leave.. What a waste of time and a bitter start to my Friday morning! I hate Best Buy.

I am never doing business with them again!ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Yes, it is Best Buy's fault that you waited out in the rain until the store opened to try to preorder the new iphone.They didn't make you do anything.

And they DO advertise when they're taking preorders. They don't keep it a secret. This is the most ridiculous review I've ever read. Next time be an adult and do some research first.

A simple phone call is all it takes.You're an entitled, immature child who needs to grow up and stop blaming other people for the ridiculous *** that you do.

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #869400

So you are mad at Best Buy because you made an assumption that they would be taking pre orders without any ads in this regard or bothering to call ahead and check. Sounds like the person you should be mad at is the one who wrote this review.

You should of called duh!