State: Washington Product: Best Buy Website Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Best Buy says buying refurb is a risk I took.

I purchased a refurbished TV from Best Buy's website and the next day I got an e-mail saying that it was back-ordered and would ship within a month. One month later I got the TV and after installing it I turned it on and found out that both speakers were broken. When I called Best Buy, they said that a person would contact me in three business days to discuss. After a week with no call, I called them. I had to get three different supervisors before anyone would help. The guy who I finally spoke with said, "well you bought a refurbished TV and that is always risky, if you wanted it to work perfectly you should have purchased a new one." They are coming next week to pick it up and will not refund my money until then.

Stop being a *** and shell out the money for a new one...you get what you pay for. But you don't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer, anyhow, thinking that you'll get a refund for an item still in your possession.

Yes that sounds frustrating, but they are giving you a refund, so why so upset? What company is going to issue you a refund before they get the product back?

View more comments (1)