Key Biscayne, Florida

We bought a washing machine.We were told we wold get a call the night before to advise us of hour of delivery.

Nothing. We received a call 15 minutes the next day to tell us they were on there way. It was delivered and hooked up incorrectly. The washer only ran hot water.

I called and was told that they work in teams and the same team could not come back until the following Tuesday. Now why would I want the same team?? They did not hook it up correctly to begin with. We have been out a machine for a week now and to be told another 4 days was simply unacceptable.

The fact that their installation team was incompetent to begin with and not finish out a test load to verify machine working properly is beyond me.

Not happy about customer service nor technical service.I expect more.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Best Buy. The most disappointing about whirlpool top load washing machine from Best Buy was untrained employees and slow to assist Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Sears that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Best Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments