1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I was supposed to have appliances installed today between 12:00 and 4:30. I received an email earlier in the day confirming the appointment.

after a no show and thirty minutes of trying to get a person on the phone ; I was told it was marked for rescheduling. they said the washer was damaged at some point in the day. my husband had to take the whole day off, my working appliances were uninstalled . Not so much as a phone call to let us know it wasn't happening today.

Then I was told that the reinstall could't be done until sometime tomorrow. Who knows if they will call me or if I will have to spent another thirty minutes to get another person on the phone.

Review about: Best Buy Washer And Dryer Combination Installation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer service and delivery, Geek squad changing appointments last minute, Long wait, Pathetic.

Comments

The point is they did not even call them on the scheduled day. Poor customer service!

So what you're saying is they should have kept the appointment and installed it damaged? Can't have it both ways

to Mike1980 #1481584

Funny thing about that. They did bring the damage one on the next Saturday. Then the next Saturday they brought another damaged washer.