Poor customer service and organization. Product did not arrive due to Best Buy error.

It was shipped back to warehouse. Best Buy "fixed" their error and arranged re-delivery but only 1/2 of order arrived. Best Buy could not resend remainder of order because they had already re-delivered (even though re-delivery was not complete). 2 hours on the phone with customer service, being handed off to at least 6 phone operators.

Supervisor finally comes on phone and says she cannot hear me and will need to disconnect. This did not seem sincere as all the other operators could hear me just fine. I suspect this is how she deals with issues she doesn't want to deal with. I had to call back and got same runaround.

Finally had to go to store for return but they would not give me credit for the portion of the paid order that did not arrive. I would have to call customer service yet again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Best Buy Cons: Customer service not willing to help or follow up, Customer service not willing to help.

Comments