I looked up a cell phone that I wanted at the Niles Ohio store and it said available for store pick up.I went to the store and started waiting.

After almost 2 hours I got to talk to a woman that looked up the item and told me it was only available online.

So after all that, I did go ahead and order that cell phone I wanted online..... from Amazon.com. They have better customer service online than Bestbuy does in person.

I guess they figure that our time has no value whatsoever and enjoy watching potential customers get frustrated and leave.

*** Best Buy and *** their Niles Ohio store!I will never spend a dime with them as long as I live!

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #879562

did you fully read the description of the phone?just because it says "store pickup" doesn't mean available IN STORE.

without saying which retailer I work for, but I do work for a big box retailer and on our website we get that a lot. people will come in and say "but it says PICK UP IN STORE"

and I have to then goto the item in question on a terminal and show them yes it says pick up in store but that it's only available to order online. the pick up in store option, in our case at least, is there to save the customer shipping & handling if they were to get it shipped to their home.

while I feel bad for your wait from a customer service point of view.

who, honestly, in this day & age would wait 2 hours for a phone at best buy?you could have saved your time & effort and gone to amazon like you ended up doing anyways.