State: Virginia Product: Best Buy Replacement Clear all filters (1 of 25 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Best Buy extended warranity

I bought a LG dishwasher,stainless steal tub,I bought a five year warranity,they said if they had to come out and repair it 3 times,they would replace my dishwasher with a new exact model.Well after the 5th time,I ask about their replacement promise,well they said it had to be for 3 different things ! The transmission went out twice !! The dishwasher did not get much use,because I'm a 70 year old widow.One repairman even told me they sold me a lemon.I will never buy from Best Buy again.Don't be fooled.

The lady is correct, she deserves a replacement. It doesn't matter if it's the same repair or not.

The only reason I can think of not honoring it would be if they came out on the same repair ticket more than once.

In any event, contact Best Buy Customer care at 1-888-237-8289. Make sure they understand you DON'T want to be flipped over to the service line, but speak to someone in CUSTOMER CARE about this issue.

READ YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS!!!! Cant stress how ***!ng *** you sound and obviously its a lemon NOW!!!!

Patrick

well.. at leas they fixed it.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure their lemon policy is three repairs for the same thing.

View more comments (3)