I was a victom when an X-girlfriend used my credit card to purchase 2 lollipop laptop computers.

I filed a dispute and that started the investigation. They reviewed the in-store surveillance of the day I was victomized, and said even though she amitted to signing my name and that I had given her my permission to do so. They said that because I had been in the store with her earlier that day, that it was ok for her to sign my name on the receipts which signatures did not even vaguely resemble my signature, one was just basically up and down loops !

The Best Buy dispute department never would admit it wa forgery and I ended up having to pay for the computers.

I was very disappointed on the view they had taken and had for a long time enjoyed shopping at Best Buy, but now I would not reccomend anyone trusting their card holder safety terms.

Review about: Best Buy Credit Card.

Comments

NonnyMouse

Best Buy isn't even in charge of their credit cards, you would have to call the credit card company.It just recently changed from HSBC to something else.

It's not like Best Buy is a BANK.:roll

Why didn't you call your credit card company and tell them your card was stolen and you didn't make the charges?Then go to the police and file a report.

You will not have to pay for the charges and your ex will be brought up on charges.Best Buy is not the police.