Dear Sirs,

How is it that you have the nerve to demand my damaged device, when you on your end have not bothered to successfully either send me a new replacement cellphone which I have already paid both a $20 service fee and another $20 deductible fee, nor have you bothered to successfully send me by electronic means, a Best Buy Gift card, as promised, since you cancelled my service plan on 12/08/20?

That doesn't add up as the right action to have taken.

Now you're demanding me to send you my damaged phone and yet, what am I supposed to use in the meantime, while still waiting for you to fulfill your end of the Service Agreement?

I also don't appreciate the fact that in the email you sent on December 8th, 2020, you have stated that it was myself who initiated the request to cancel the SERVICE AGREEMENT, which is absolutely false. I have done nothing except pay another $20 exactly a week ago from today and am still waiting to receive said promised electronic gift card via email from you and am putting up with a lot of nonsensical emails such as the one I am responding to herein.

When this is over with, I will never do business with Best Buy again. This has been a very poor experience.

Sincerely,

Gunnard Grau

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

From: Best Buy Services Notifications

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 4500 Van Nuys Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91403