11905 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33156

I purchased a HDTV antenna system that was supposed to work 75 miles from Best Buy. I tested it and found it did a poor job of receiving channels being broadcast 28 miles away.

I repacked everything in a pristine state. Unfortunately I did not see there was a 15 day return policy. I assumed it was 30 days since everything I buy in other local stores and online has at least 30 days. I attempted to return the device and politely asked the manager to use his authority to accept the return.

He refused to do so and he treated me rudely when I asked if Best Buy was ok with deciding today to lose a customer for life.

I would think with the challenges that brick and mortar face that there would be more efforts to retain customers. Very disappointed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Best Buy Cons: Customer service horrendous, Intolerant and inflexible policies and uncaring staff, Customer resolution was terible, Rude customer service.

• Best Buy Return Policy Is Poor

Comments

You told the Best Buy Manager that he would loose a customer for life if he did not make an exception for you? Really??? Seriously???

h.kitchener

If Best Buy made an exception for you, then others would expect the same. Rules are rules and their policy seems to be 15 days.

It is what it is. You assumed wrong. When buying an antenna, cheaper is not necessarily worse and expensive is not necessarily better.

Do some research online for a good brand/model and then buy it from Amazon if available. Even I, who used to buy loads of electronic items from Best Buy now do my research and then buy (usually) from Amazon----their return policies are pretty good when the occasion arises.