2.9

I placed an order for two phones on August 23rd, they sent me notification that one phone will be delivered on August 26th and one will be delivered on August 27th. I received one phone on August 26th.

Evening of August 26th, I got notification that phone that supposed to be delivered on August 27th has been delayed. Since then I have been calling 1-888-327-8289 almost every two days and I have also tried online chat to get an answer about my phone delivery status. I contacted them probably 5 to 6 times, two times I was told that the store that fulfilling the order has it ready to go but they don't know what it the issue and representative said that they will call the store and find out and update the status. during one of my phone call (Friday or Saturday before labor day weekend )I demanded that I would like to talk to supervisor and they told me supervisor would call me back with in an hour.

I have yet to hear back from supervisor. Today (September 6th) i called customer service again and opted to have them call me back since I did not wanted to be on hold for 20+ minutes. Automated message said someone will contact me within 21 minutes, as of right now it is over 2 hours and have not heard from them. I was also waiting for rep to get online so i can chat online but no one showed online either.

During one of my conversation, I even offered to change the model of the phone if they did not have the one I ordered, But they can not even do that. It is very hard to believe that they cannot change the order that has not been shipped yet.

At this point, I would really like to hear from someone in corporate office. or at least let them know that if they want to compete with giant like WAL-MART and Amazon.com for eCommerce business then they seriously need to look into it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: problem with delivery, poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Buy Pros: Web site design, Pricing.

Best Buy Cons: Difficulty in escalating customer service issue, Being lied too.

Comments