I BOUGHT AN APPLE IPAD MINI BACK IN OF 2013 FROM A WHOM SOLD ME ON THE TWO YEAR PROTECTION AS WELL AS A ZAGG SCREEN PROTECTOR. THE SALESMAN EXPLAINED THAT THE SCREEN PROTECTOR HAD A LIFETIME WARRANTY WHICH COULD BE OBTAINED THROUGH TAKING IT IN TO THE STORE AND THEY WOULD PUT A NEW ONE ON. THE TWO YEAR WARRANTY ON THE IPAD MINI WAS SOLD TO ME BY GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS BY WHICH I WOULD GO THROUGH IF I EVER BROKE IT. THE SALESMAN SAID THAT IN ANY CASE OF WHICH THE IPAD MINI WAS DAMAGED, ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE IT IN TO THE STORE AND THEY WOULD ORDER A REPLACEMENT AND WHILE IT WAS PROCESSING, I WAS ABLE TO KEEP IT UNTIL THE NEW ONE CAME IN.

I DROPPED MY IPAD MINI WHILE WALKING DOWNTOWN IN JULY OF 2013, I WENT I'M TO BEST BUY AND THEY BEGAN THE REPLACEMENT PROCESS AND TOLD ME THAT I COULD KEEP MY IPAD MINI UNTIL THE REPLACEMENT WAS SENT TO THEM. WHEN IT CAME IN THEY CALLED ME IN AND SWAPPED THE BROKEN ONE FOR THE NEW ONE AND IN THE PROCESS PUT A NEW SCREEN PROTECTOR. VERY HAPPY AT THE END OF THIS TRANSACTION.

I DROPPED MY IPAD AGAIN IN OCTOBER WHILE ON MY BREAK. I TOOK IT IN TO BEST BUY EXPECTING THE SAME PROCESS THAT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME WHILE BUYING THE IPAD MINI AS WELL AS DURING THE FIRST REPLACEMENT. I WAS VERY VERY ASTONISHED WHEN THEY STARTED TO DEACTIVATE IT AND BEGAN TELLING ME THAT THEY HAD TO KEEP MY IPAD FOR TWO WEEKS WHILE THE NEW ONE WAS ORDERED IN TO THE STORE AND ALSO INSTEAD OF JUST SWAPPING OUT SCREEN PROTECTORS, THEY HANDED ME A CARD FOR A WEBSITE THAT I HAD TO GO TO FOR THE REPLACEMENT PROCESS. WHEN I ASKED WHY I COULDN'T KEEP MY IPAD MINI AND ALSO WHY THEY COULDN'T REPLACE MY SCREEN PROTECTOR, THEY REPLIED THAT I WAS GIVEN AN EXCEPTION DURING THE LAST PROCESS AND THAT THIS IS THE WAY THAT THE PROCESS IS SUPPOSED TO GO. VERY VERY VERY UPSET WITH THE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL AS THE POOR MANAGEMENT DECISIONS. I HAVE ALWAYS BOUGHT MY ELECTRONICS FROM CAR STEREOS TO TVS ALTHOUGH ASSET ALL OF THESE HEADACHES I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT I WILL EVER SET FOOT INSIDE A BEST BUY STORE EVER AGAIN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Replacement.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06, 2013.

Comments

ME SPEAKY IN ALL CAPS LIKE CAVEMAN TOO. MAYBE YOU LEARN TO CARE FOR ELECTRONICS BETTER AND YOU NO HAVE PROBLEM.