1025 Veterans Pkwy, Clarksville, IN 47129, USA
1.9

I spent over 40 minutes with a "specialist" in home audio to find the product I needed. The assoc.

assured me the 1 feature (sound leveling) was on the product and I purchased a Samsung sound bar with rear speakers. Once home and set-up and contacting Samsung call center taking 34 minutes to have them tell me the subwoofer was defective and to take it back to the store. Upon driving back to the store, I was sent home to unhook and retrieve ALL of the products in the bundle. Today I was at the door when the store opened at 10:45 am est., only to wait in customer service and have the SAME ASSOC.

now tell me that this feature is no longer on Samsung sound bars. After 50 minutes, the manager Tyra for the store 1010, explained to me they cannot cancel the other portion of my order, which had not shipped yet, and have to wait until delivery only to take back to the store spending more time with you. The corporate complaint line, 888-237-8289, only referred me back to the local store manager. Upon calling the store, I was connected to a call center not affiliated directly with the store only to hang up on me after 18 minutes on the line.

All in all the associate spent a minimal amount of time to have me spend my money although not what I asked for and has taken well over 2.5 times that to return only 1/2 of the order so far. Very poor customer experience but what is expected from Best Buy looking at all of the online experiences.

If other smaller companies treated their customers this way, they would be closed. I will post my experiences on every social media platform to inform future customers of what to not expect and how to be moved along not being valued by the company.

Reason of review: multiple options, assoc. knowledge was lacking on product and both IVR and store manager inability to help..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Are close to my house, Air conditioning.

Best Buy Cons: Misrepresentation of product features difficulty of returns, Lying to customer to make sale, Bad customer service, Poor customer response, Manager not helpful tyra, Low customer value and wised i used amazon instead.

Comments

h.kitchener

Another reason to not shop at Best Buy anymore. They have out-lived their usefulness.

Best Buy Reviews