Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I have recently purchased a stackable LG washer and dryer. Not only the delivery guys scratched my wooden floors, even though I offered a large cloth to cover, they installed both machines poorly.

After about a month, the hose from the washer disconnected because it wasn't tight enough, and that caused a flood under the machines. Several days later a technician came over (the earliest available time), the floors were already ruined. He pointed out that the installation was performed incorrectly.

Also, they did not install the drying vent correctly, causing the dryer to show Error codes D85 and D95 and leaving the clothes pretty damp.

Most likely, that drying vent is folded incorrectly behind the machines.

I have tried reaching customer service over the phone and was passed over from one department to the next, wasting about hours and not reaching anyone who could help.

I hope we can resolve this issue soon. I would like a technician to fix the dryer, and I am seeking monetary compensation for damaged floors that would have to be replaced since they discolored the wood and are raising up from the moisture underneath.

Irina

Preferred solution: Compensation for damaged wooden floors .

Comments