First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in my front yard. This is how Best Buy treats your brand new $3,000 appliances?! After they left I found two beetles crawling on the fridge, one inside one outside on the door! They did even not remove all the plastic and tape from many parts including ice maker, drawers, bins, doors, etc.
They left so quickly we didn't even have time to inspect it while they were here. Doors are misaligned, fridge not getting cold, drinks are cool at best, not cold even after 24 hours.
They did not cover it with any protection while moving it in through a tight doorway AS PROMISED at the store. Driver was rude and simply said "No."
They did not hook it up for us because our water shut off valve was in a closet, even though at the store they said that would be no problem. Again, driver said "No!"
Yesterday, a rep from Best Buy called to ask how delivery went. Told her about the door problem, she scheduled someone to come out today and said they would call me by 8 pm last night to confirm delivery time. Never called me! When I called today I was on hold a total of 50 MINUTES before finally being told the service was NEVER SCHEDULED! Said they would "try to get a driver to come back, but next appointment isn't until the Fourth of July!
I purchased a 5 year extended warranty and the best they will do is send a DRIVER, not a technician, and not until 3 days after delivery of a faulty refrigerator? UNACCEPTABLE!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery professionalism
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I bought 75 dollars worth of chips from IGG and I didn't even get my gift they said because I bought on two different devices yea I did but I..."
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "We hired 7 Construction Inc. (“7C”) in December, 2015, to redo our master bathroom, add a closet, a couple floor to ceiling cupboards and resurface and redo our double sided..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."