2.0

First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in my front yard. This is how Best Buy treats your brand new $3,000 appliances?! After they left I found two beetles crawling on the fridge, one inside one outside on the door! They did even not remove all the plastic and tape from many parts including ice maker, drawers, bins, doors, etc.

They left so quickly we didn't even have time to inspect it while they were here. Doors are misaligned, fridge not getting cold, drinks are cool at best, not cold even after 24 hours.

They did not cover it with any protection while moving it in through a tight doorway AS PROMISED at the store. Driver was rude and simply said "No."

They did not hook it up for us because our water shut off valve was in a closet, even though at the store they said that would be no problem. Again, driver said "No!"

Yesterday, a rep from Best Buy called to ask how delivery went. Told her about the door problem, she scheduled someone to come out today and said they would call me by 8 pm last night to confirm delivery time. Never called me! When I called today I was on hold a total of 50 MINUTES before finally being told the service was NEVER SCHEDULED! Said they would "try to get a driver to come back, but next appointment isn't until the Fourth of July!

I purchased a 5 year extended warranty and the best they will do is send a DRIVER, not a technician, and not until 3 days after delivery of a faulty refrigerator? UNACCEPTABLE!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Best Buy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about refrigerator from Best Buy was delivery professionalism and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Walmart or Sears that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Buy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Best Buy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments