2.0
Ease of Use

I had placed an order on Nov 22 and Nov 23, order Numbers are BBY01-805586772057 ( 2 items) and BBY01-805584806032 ( 2 items), I only got one of the 4 items I had placed the order for and the other 3 were sent back without consulting or informing me.

I reached out to Best Buy customer service, the case number is 221042319 and the Supervisors for online purchase told that only items I received came from UPS and was delivered correctly and the other 3 items were to be delivered by USPS, were all sent back without consulting me, though both the orders had the same shipping address.

When I requested for the packages to be re-shipped again, I kept getting a reply that the amount will be reimbursed back to my account and If I am interested in the product, I have to place another order but this new order will NOT be at the same Thanksgiving special price.

Is it my mistake to place an order with Best Buy and not receive the product, someone from USPS can decide if I get the package or not?

Why was I not contacted when the USPS delivery was being returned back to the seller without my consent?

I have a been a very old customer with Best-Buy, I am really frustrated with this unprofessional customer service and request Best Buy to resend the packages that I have ordered at an earliest.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments