Verified Reviewer

Made an appt. through Apple.

Wasn't given any idea of how much it would take to replace a battery. Tried to find out every way I could. Nobody could tell me. Went to You Tube and watched people do it in 4-6 min.

Went to Best Buy for my appt. After waiting past my appt. time they took my phone and started running diagnostics on it. Then I was told it would take 1 hr.

40 min. to replace the battery. Because I did not know it would take that long I was not prepared to leave it that long. When I told the tech he asked how long I thought replacing a battery would take.

I told him about the folks on You Tube. He tossed the phone onto the counter and walked away. Glad I didn't leave it as he didn't even have the battery kit to repair it. The rude uninformative tech had nerve enough to call me 1 week later to tell me he had my part.

Took him a week to tell me that? This just confirmed why I am not a Best Buy shopper.

User's recommendation: Just Don't!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 5230 Campbell Boulevard, Nottingham, MD 21236