Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Apr 06, 2021

I placed my order for a Sony Vizio soundbar with a 4-year geek squad plan on March 14th 2021. I received notice that I would receive my order by March 17th via UPS.

On March 17th I received another notice stating that my item was being sent back due to shipper's request. On March 17th 2021 I made contact with customer service online and was told by one of the agents that they would email the back end and I should still receive my items the same day. March 18th still no soundbar. I made contact again on the 18th and was told by a different agent that the items were being sent back to Best Buy and I had to wait for them to receive the items back before a refund would be issued back to my original payment method.

I have made contact via online for the status of my refund numerous times since then and have only received back part of my monies which is the $19.99 for the geek squad protection. Also, the geek squad protection had been activated on March 15th which is strange since I never activated it due to not receiving the order. I received an email April 5th stating that my order was to be refunded but no date as to when. Another thing I noticed when accessing my account order numbers have changed from online order which was the original method to a store receipt.

I have had the worst experience in my life with this whole situation from Best Buy I have never purchased a product wait for it to be delivered and the day it is to be delivered it is sent back to the company from the carrier, and then I have to chase my refund down.

I am going to file a complaint with the FTC about this because it is ridiculous and unacceptable. Customer Service is a joke!

User's recommendation: Do not waste your time money or energy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio Sound Bar.

Best Buy Pros: I didnt i dont.

Best Buy Cons: Never received my sound bar.

Comments