3377 Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111, USA

I purchased a 55 inch Samsung TV 24 days ago and I went to turn on my TV last night and I got a black screen and only the sound worked. I purchased an extended in home warranty and so I called and they told me the soonest date they could come was Friday.

I asked to speak with a manager as Thursday is Thanksgiving and I have to host a dinner and evening with 17 people and this is our form of entertainment especially for the kids. i spoke to Zachary and the way he answered the call was very scripted " I understand that you are aware our next service date of Friday however it is brought to my attention you have other questions related to our purchase"! UUMMM no I am seeking some help on expediting this so I can have a TV for the holiday? He told me "no ma'am there is nothing i can do to expedite that".

I asked him if I could return or exchange and he told me no I am out of the time frame!

I called again today and spoke to Patricia and to no avail I still will not have a TV for the holiday. I will be contacting the better business bureau however I am huge on reading reviews and somehow I missed how awful this additional warranty item is that Best Buy offers so i wanted to ensure others can read this bad experience before purchasing from this store

Product or Service Mentioned: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

They told you that would have someone out by Friday. Are they supposed to tell the other appointments too bad?

Life doesn't work that way sweetheart. Btw, thats what you get for buying a samsung piece of junk

Exactly what do you expect the BBB to do about this?

MattD78

The BBB will do nothing. You are past the 15 day return policy and Best Buy is still planning to honor your warranty. The BBB does not care about how you entertain guests on Thanksgiving.