1236 Galleria Blvd, Roseville, CA 95678, USA

My brand new Vizio 60 inch TV developed a shadow after 17 months. I contacted both Vizio and Best Buy and both offered basically $100 of a purchase of a new TV.

I said that was unacceptable and wanted my TV replaced or made to work again properly at their expense. Both refused so I am writing this to say I will never purchase anything at Best Buy again as we have done with most of our TV's over 20 years.

We currently have 5 TV's purchased from Best Buy but no more! I will let my friends know that Best Buy doesn't back the products it sells which is terrible customer service

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Jonerik

TVs have a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. After that if anything goes wrong and you did not buy an extended warranty that is on you.

Neither Best Buy nor Vizio are under any obligation to to fix or replace your TV after the warranty period. In fact Best Buy is under no obligation to do anything after their 15 day return policy, after that it all falls on Vizio and their warranty.

Best Buy Reviews