21601 Victory Blvd, Canoga Park, CA 91303, USA

On the 8th of this month your geeks raped my car by ripping up the electronic. By TRYING to install a back up camera kit, your people stripped both back up tail lights to my Chrysler 200.

This was to be a PROFESSIONAL install, but not even close. You really don't care about automotive installation. Because if you did you would be able to test a product before installations. You would use devices that don't compermize the autos manufacturers electronic!

You would use devices like couplers to tie into the electronics. You replace all damage articles , but didn't! Your so called tectonic stripped the backup wires 3/4 of an inch long on both side of my 200. This is how you appreciate those who pay your wage!

Yep because you did it to me!

This photos is of broke fasteners to my car! Not replaced!

Product or Service Mentioned: Geek Squad Backup Camera Installation.

Reason of review: Bad install.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Best Buy Cons: Way you want to install.

Comments

Your choice of the word "raped" regarding a car is offensive. Rape is a horrible life-changing experience for the victim and I just don't have that kind of sympathy for your lousy backup camera. Choose your verbs more carefully.