Verified Reviewer

3.5

I purchased a product in-store and since they didnt have it at the specific store the employee said i can order it and it will arrive the next day (meaning today). I have been monitoring the bestbuy-based tracking info and it reads "arriving today" i highly doubt that is the case as i am currently looking at the clock and its 8:51p.m.

pacific time.

Ina digital age; why doesnt it update to show delays? My wife has been waiting all day and i have been waiting all evening for a package that says will arrive today but it has not.

It is unacceptable in todays technological advancements. How can you improve your system to keep the consumer updated with a high priority.

It is a waste of time to be mislead by your systems.

I want some answers please.

Thia is the second time this has happened and fi ally decided to seek for an explination and a solution.

Respectfully,