4.2

I just flipped out at the Best Buy credit card company for the last time. I cut up my card - I will probably never shop there again.

If those *** could get it together long enough to maybe, I don't know, assist me in PAYING MY BILL, then they might still have a customer. But, since they can't even do that, *** 'em. My spouse and I are totally pissed at each other right now because the "service" on the line at Best Buy's credit card number has us BOTH completely frustrated.

It was their mistake that got me on the line in the first place, and now I am no longer a customer. Buy buy Best Buy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Most products.

Best Buy Cons: Credit card.

Comments

*bye bye*

Meggie

"Buy buy Best Buy."

If you are so mad at Best Buy, why are you telling people to shop with them? Anyway, you can pay your bill online.

Set it up to take automatic payments and you never even have to deal with them. Unless you are trying to run some scam, it's very simple. I use their card quite often and have never had a problem. Their 18-24 months interest free in unbeatable.

Yeah, sure.

You can just pay for a $2,500 TV at once, but why if you can spread out the payments over two years? You are doing something wrong.

Best Buy Reviews