Ordered (and paid for in full) LG 55 TV on 11/26/2010 with a "fulfillment" date of 12/17/2010.Just for the heck of it I called 12/16/2010 to see when I could pick up TV.

After reserving truck and help I was told TV is back ordered with no expected date of arrival. It took me calling them to find out TV was back ordered. Of course my question to them was why didn't anyone call me prior to 12/16/2010, to let me know that I was not getting TV. This company is running a scam!!

They get your money (had to pay for TV in full at time of order) and hope that you get a more expensive TV when you find out the TV that was promised is not available and they have the use of your money for FREE for a month or two. This is my last time shopping at bb. I will also share this complaint with the NYS attorney Generals office and as many potential bb customers that I can. STAY AWAY FROM BB!!

I will be shopping at Charlotte Appl. from now on. Almost forgot: Kathleen in corporate customer service USELESS!

I hope Mr.Dunn gets a copy of this because some serious changes need to be made at bb.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

you suck

:cry

Alright, you caught us.This is all a big scam.

Bait and switch in fact. We offer items we have no intention of selling to get you to buy a more expensive TV.

Sorry about that.We are going to revamp our entire business model immediatley because of your complaint.

I had a very similar experience with BB.Paid for TV on 12/13/2010, received an email saying that delivery was confirmed for 12/20.

No TV on 12/20 or communications from BB subsequently -> Very disappointed grandchildren.

Two calls to Customer Service involving much time were completely fruitless but told that I couldn't cancel the order.Am trying to recover my money.

Two calls to Customer Service involving much time were completely fruitless.Am trying to recover my money.