Cicero, Illinois

I recently saw a Dyson priced very low at Best Buy (279.99). I purchased gift cards (300 dollars worth) with Chase Freedom points for the sole purpose of buying this vacuum cleaner.

I called, purchased it over the phone, and was given a confirmation number...No problem I thought! The next day, I received an email saying my order didn't go through and to call again. I did...but they told me this Dyson was no longer available for this price. I INSISTED I receive another Dyson for 279.99 After about an hour and a supervisor's approval, I was told, there was no problem and I would receive a comparable Dyson for 279.99.

Unfortunately, they told me they would be unable to make the purchase now as my gift cards (that had been charged for the previous order) had not been refunded. I had to wait 24 hours. Several days later, I called back and it took me over 2 hours to get a supervisor's approval AGAIN for the same order that had been promised to me. When I went to give the customer service operator my gift card numbers, I was told, they STILL showed a ZERO balance.

After another 2 hours on the phone, I was told new gift cards would be sent to me....this was Monday...I was supposed to receive them by Friday.

Today is Saturday...still no gift cards. WHEN and IF they come, I plan on selling them as I HATE BEST BUY and will not make any purchases with them.

Comments