Best Buy - They go behind my back to my wife when I said NO NO NO
Told the tech at Geek Squad 3 times no I don't want to buy the 200.00 year coverage, I turn my back and the little creep sold it to my wife...They won't answer email and they simply ignore the complaint.
Then I proceeded to call and email corperate which they ignored the calls, and email and when I spoke to someone they gave a very ethnic "You aint getting it fo free ya know"....
Well seeing I did not want to begin with what the F*#k are you trying to tell me...
As the Geek Squad goes..which Ghetto did they get the hoody boys from
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Geek Squad
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station. She took me over. I saw most expensive power station were on the top...."
- "My 1 year old Samsung refrigerator has a broken ice maker. The refrigerator cost me $3000 and I bought a 5 year warranty. Best Buy has scheduled 4..."
- "Best Buy just lost a sale of almost $400.00 for their bad customer service and False Advertisement. Do not shop at Best Buy worst customer service I have ever experienced...."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I will never use rockauto.com for anything else. Their ad was misleading. I thought I was purchasing a front left control arm and a front right control arm. I only..."
- "...This product burned my face neck and ears..."
- "I call AHS today amd was on hold almost am hours. This is unacceptable for this type of customer service. I have an issue with my electrical unit that keep..."