Have scheduled service under a warranty and they show up and do not fix or not bother to show up at all.Have talked to 10 different people this week alone and still nothing.

Then they try to charge $150.00 for service until you show the rip off service men a copy of the warranty.

We have filed a complaint with a BBB hopefully we will get some action with them.My husband wants to call channel 4 news crew problem solvers maybe a little publicity will get them off their duffs to do something right to fix this.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

could you be a little more specific on your complaint? it is kind of vague.

what needs warranty work and why?

Best Buy - Delivery Schedule Best Buy "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...." Read more Best Buy - Refrigerator Delivery never showed up TWICE Best Buy "On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order...." Read more Best Buy - The person who was driving the Geek squad Van plate 098 FYY on April 21st. Best Buy "I'm very concerned about the way this employee was driving the Geek Squad vehicle today between 4:00pm and 4:15pm. The driver came off the US 26 Sunset Highway speeding into..." Read more Best Buy - Sharp Cd-dh950p Speaker System Review from Hillsboro, Oregon Best Buy "Best buy is a horrible place. MY 1st expierence with them was in the store. I wanted to purchase an item they had on the shelf. They wouldnt sell it..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more