Have scheduled service under a warranty and they show up and do not fix or not bother to show up at all.Have talked to 10 different people this week alone and still nothing.

Then they try to charge $150.00 for service until you show the rip off service men a copy of the warranty.

We have filed a complaint with a BBB hopefully we will get some action with them.My husband wants to call channel 4 news crew problem solvers maybe a little publicity will get them off their duffs to do something right to fix this.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

could you be a little more specific on your complaint? it is kind of vague.

what needs warranty work and why?

Best Buy is not responsible for their FALSE ADVERTISING? Best Buy "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..." Read more Best Buy - Refrigerator Delivery never showed up TWICE Best Buy "On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order...." Read more Best Buy - Worst Customer Service in the store and online Best Buy "Went today to purchase a Moto Z 64GB Phone after checking to see if it was available through their website at the store I went to. Said there was plenty..." Read more Best Buy a joke #dontwastemoneyonprotection Best Buy "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - Dirty Hospitals Kaiser Permanente "My mother was admitted to MedStar Washington Hospital Thursday, September 28th 2017. We visited her that Friday, September 29th upon entering her room I noticed bits and pieces of bandage..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more 3teewolf - Rip-off, do NOT buy 3teewolf "I placed an order for poster, and when I received it the quality is complete rubbish. It basically looks like someone's copied a thumbnail of the original illustration, opened it..." Read more