Denver, Colorado

A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer.They said they will call to inform time of delivery.

The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out that they do not up date the phone number, they had for us on file. This important detail was discovered on December 26 when we went to the store to inquire, on why We were not called by Best Buy what the window for delivery is.

This Lack of attention to details shows in other areas of their operations.....The toilet upkeep is very good antecdotal evidence.In my humble opinion judgment of why organizations make mistakes can be found in attention to most operational details.

Review about: Washer And Dryer.

2.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best_Buy_Tom
Tampa, Florida, United States #935627

I don't know about Denver, but our warehouse didn't deliver anything on 12/26, anyway...they were closed.

Best Buy - Review about Samsung Tv from Maywood, Illinois Best Buy "My 80 year old Mother-in-law bought a new TV from Best Buy, Melrose Park, Illinois. She asked what happens if there was something wrong with it and was told she..." Read more Best Buy a joke #dontwastemoneyonprotection Best Buy "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..." Read more Best Buy dishwasher installation problems Austin, TX Best Buy "I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property. When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in..." Read more Best Buy - The person who was driving the Geek squad Van plate 098 FYY on April 21st. Best Buy "I'm very concerned about the way this employee was driving the Geek Squad vehicle today between 4:00pm and 4:15pm. The driver came off the US 26 Sunset Highway speeding into..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more