2.8
Style and Design

A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer.They said they will call to inform time of delivery.

The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out that they do not up date the phone number, they had for us on file. This important detail was discovered on December 26 when we went to the store to inquire, on why We were not called by Best Buy what the window for delivery is.

This Lack of attention to details shows in other areas of their operations.....The toilet upkeep is very good antecdotal evidence.In my humble opinion judgment of why organizations make mistakes can be found in attention to most operational details.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best_Buy_Tom
Tampa, Florida, United States #935627

I don't know about Denver, but our warehouse didn't deliver anything on 12/26, anyway...they were closed.

Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Best Buy - Refrigerator Delivery never showed up TWICE Best Buy "On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order...." Read more Best Buy - The person who was driving the Geek squad Van plate 098 FYY on April 21st. Best Buy "I'm very concerned about the way this employee was driving the Geek Squad vehicle today between 4:00pm and 4:15pm. The driver came off the US 26 Sunset Highway speeding into..." Read more Best Buy - Samsung Tv Review from Maywood, Illinois Best Buy "My 80 year old Mother-in-law bought a new TV from Best Buy, Melrose Park, Illinois. She asked what happens if there was something wrong with it and was told she..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more