Denver, Colorado

A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer.They said they will call to inform time of delivery.

The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out that they do not up date the phone number, they had for us on file. This important detail was discovered on December 26 when we went to the store to inquire, on why We were not called by Best Buy what the window for delivery is.

This Lack of attention to details shows in other areas of their operations.....The toilet upkeep is very good antecdotal evidence.In my humble opinion judgment of why organizations make mistakes can be found in attention to most operational details.

Review about: Washer And Dryer.

2.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best_Buy_Tom

I don't know about Denver, but our warehouse didn't deliver anything on 12/26, anyway...they were closed.

Best Buy Samsung Electronics Tv Review from Chicago, Illinois Best Buy "Purchased the unit a month ago. Purchased extended warranty. While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines...." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM BEST BUY!!!! ITS NOT THE BEST BUY Best Buy "My wife and I were told on Saturday the day we ordered our Washer & Dryer the soonest we could get our appliances would be by having them delivered Monday since..." Read more Best Buy - Don't go near this place Best Buy "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..." Read more Ongoing problem with Best Buy and Samsung Best Buy "Samsung refrigerator has had 5 service calls and still is broken. It is a $3000 refrigerator that neither company will agree to replace even partial payment. Water..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more