Bellevue, Washington

Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station.She took me over.

I saw most expensive power station were on the top. And less expensive were on the bottom .I pointed to the one on the bottom for 19.99 she pulled it off the peg. She rang it up it came up 63.59. I said your sign says 19.99.

She got the rude manager who decided to embarrass me on your sales floor by saying sassy things and telling me the that the scan award dose not exist. I tried tp explained but she cutt me off , she accused me of being unethical, I was applaud by this ladies BEHAVIOR she eas rude I will never shop there AGAIN. She then called the guy over the store. He said the same.

I felt embarrassed belittling and d err cided to leave but I was over charged by 40.00 they even accused me of placing the item there.Poor customer service just ppoor

Review about: Power Station Price.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Best Buy Sales Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Did they check the tag? Most of the time if its not the same model number then honestly they really don't have to honor it. A customer, such as yourself was probably looking at it and put it in the wrong spot.