Best Buy - There weren't any pegs over there with this item. your ales associated selected the item for me.

Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station.She took me over.

I saw most expensive power station were on the top. And less expensive were on the bottom .I pointed to the one on the bottom for 19.99 she pulled it off the peg. She rang it up it came up 63.59. I said your sign says 19.99.

She got the rude manager who decided to embarrass me on your sales floor by saying sassy things and telling me the that the scan award dose not exist. I tried tp explained but she cutt me off , she accused me of being unethical, I was applaud by this ladies BEHAVIOR she eas rude I will never shop there AGAIN. She then called the guy over the store. He said the same.

I felt embarrassed belittling and d err cided to leave but I was over charged by 40.00 they even accused me of placing the item there.Poor customer service just ppoor

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Power Station Price
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #526817 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Best Buy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 05 #1154241

Did they check the tag? Most of the time if its not the same model number then honestly they really don't have to honor it. A customer, such as yourself was probably looking at it and put it in the wrong spot.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.