Again as I look at the sound bar I bought over the holiday(black friday), I want to do all I can do to forwarn others and myself never to shop at best buy!!!! I had no idea returning a clock radio in July would prohibit me from returning again for another year.

I went through the gammit of calling and getting promises to taking back to the store this item to no avail. Not to mention being shuffled around within there system and being on hold altogether for hours. The people within the store were not helpful and I will never shop there again and I encourage others to look very closely before they think about it.

This sound bar is in the box(unopened) . I went back after to measure and it simply didn't fit in my small apt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Sound Bar.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

You had till January 15th to return it they extended the return policy for the holidays. It sounds like their return system flagged you.

That happens for a few reasons I would contact the number they gave you when it was denied for the year. It's not the stores fault.

So, JosephM49, you wish that every Best Buy employee loose their jobs since you want Best Buy to go bankrupt.

How would you feel if someone wished that your employer go bankrupt, and you lost your job because of that?

How would you feel if someone you know lost their job because a customer wished their employer go bankrupt, and that employer did go bankrupt?

How about your parents or another relative?

How would you feel if that happened to them?

Calloway

Same here, a defective ink cartridge, first they said "15 days", it had been only 19 days! Then I asked for another assistant *** manager and he said "You opened it"!

How was I to know it was defective?

You poor service clowns!

Never again best buy! And MattD78 must get paid to troll these complaints and respond most ungraciously!

I pray that BEST BUY goes bankrupt!

I miss REAL stereo stores!

@Calloway

So, JosephM49, you wish that every Best Buy employee loose their jobs since you want them to go bankrupt.

How would you feel if someone wished your employer go bankrupt, and you lost your job because of that?

Jonerik

15 day return policy, right there on the receipt and signs at checkout.

Calloway
@Jonerik

And you say this in defense of Best Buy?

That makes you a troll!

Jonerik
@Calloway

No, it makes me a fellow consumer who is 1) smart enough to read the fine print on things when I buy them 2) doesn't feel it's fair to bash a corporation without looking at all sides 3) doesn't feel like excusing irresponsible behavior from other consumers.

Best Buy Reviews