1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

On November 10th.I made my first call to the Geek squad after realizing my 1 year old TV had no power.

The rep told me he knew what the problem was and ordered 2 parts to be shipped to my house and scheduled a tech to come out a few days later. When the tech came he said those were not the right parts and he would have to order another part and come back when that came. That part never came even though I was told it was delivered. As of today, after speaking with 14 reps on the phone over 23 days, visited the store on 4 occasions, I was promised a new replacement TV by at least 3 people, I was told this evening that they will replace the TV but I would get one that's $1200.00 less than mine and I would lose by 5 year extended service plan which cost me $549.00.

I'm not holding my breath as this is now the 4th time they promised me this. Oh! BTW, no one could provide the phone number or address for their corporate office. Their numbers in Minneapolis folks don't answer phones nor return calls.

This is the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced.

Shame on Best Buy.They've lost me as a customer.

Review about: Sony Tv.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Best Buy is the worst experience when buying anything.Just about every review I read has nothing good to say about the company.

Why is the company still around? I bought a router 6 months ago and after wasting alot of time and energy, they basicly told me they would do nothing. I also got the same answer from Netgear. Yes, shame on Best Buy and Netgear.

I will not Buy anything from either company again.

Worst of luck to both of the companies.Also this is not the first or second time I've had this problem.