4807 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803, USA
2.5

My Tv that I purchased with extended warranty from Best Buy at the time of purchase ended with a bad mother board, my initial call was 5/30/18 at which time Best Buy came out with no problem within a couple days to no availability they cldnt fix the problem so the part had to be ordered and that took a week they came out again to fix

It with the new part and still cldnt fix itShockedShocked so they gave me a order number to have me call magnolia insurance about the issue so I can’t get a replacement tv. To my surprise they ordered another part and scheduled a time and day to come out without even talking to meWtf how?

( it’s been almost 2wks without my tv) At this point I have to find someone come to my house again for the 3rd time ?? While Geek squad comes out ..Smh as I’m speaking with customer service they have no empathy to my situation what so ever and they tell me they have no manager (Harriett) available or no voice mail to transfer me too, also the rep (Kayla 2nd rep) has no ID# no last name to give , they don’t record the calls for evaluation purposes, no address for corporate.. so after being on the phone over 25 mins I hang up and call geek squad which I give the whole info again and she’s transfers me back to magnolia to HARRIETT the manager ...

only to get nothing, not even an apology for her 2 representatives actions. Wow thee worst experience EVER I wish I never brought the tv.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

Comments