Scottsdale, Arizona

Optimum is the name of the company that best buy uses to do there installations for appliances. THEY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD.

LET ME SET UP THE SCENARIO FOR YOU:

My appliance was delivered on time on November 21st. The installation "tech" was supposed be here on November 22nd to install the appliance. After not hearing from anyone during the day before installation with a time frame of when they would arrive I called what I thought was best buy to confirm the installation time. After being transferred twice and being on hold for a half hour I finally managed to talk to an "installation specialist" who proceeded to tell me that my installation was "cancelled" at the store.

I told him that my order was placed online and not from a store and then I was told that the order had been cancelled and there was nothing he could do about it. I was transfered backed to best buy sales and the lady I spoke with had put in a new installation order she said to call Optimum in the morning to get it installed that day. "This is after I have already been on the phone 2 and half hours". I got up early to call right when they were open only to find out they had scheduled Friday as the delivery date.

I gave the order number and told the lady I was supposed to have a delivery scheduled today.She said it was for friday and there were no "techs" that could do it today. THIS IS WHEN I GOT PISSED AND STATED THAT IT WAS THERE COMPUTER GLITCH THAT CANCELED MY ORIGINAL ORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE. I asked to speak to a supervisor in which she refused to then hung up on me. I FINALLY CALLED BACK TO CANCEL THE INSTALLATION.

FROM LAST NIGHT TO TODAY I SPENT 5 HOURS TRYING TO GET AN ISSUE RECTIFIED THAT WAS THE INSTALLATION COMPANIES FAULT. I WILL NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY AND IT MAKES BEST BUY LOOK VERY BAD FOR USING THEM AS A THIRD PARTY CONTRACT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Installation.

Comments

I too am having horrible issues with the third-party vendor Optimum; I purchased 4 appliances and was told they'd all be delivered at the same time, needless to say, it didn't happen. After 2 hours of being bounced around, still no refrigerator, no supervisor to speak with and no phone number to call Optimum myself.

I will NEVER purchase another product from Best Buy; it's clear there is no quality control of the delivery service. Best Buy took my money, they should be accountable for the way their vendor doing business.

Yes, The Optimum installation company sucks! They brought me a dented over the range microwave then wouldnt bring me a new one for 8 days!!!!!!

They had taken my old but WORKING microwave so I had none!

They charge $130 for a 10 minute install. They suck

cohena2

It seems a lot of companies are using third parties now to save them money even at the expense of the customer. They don't care about customer service or the customer once they get the sale. Good luck.

Best Buy Reviews